Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Unaccompanied Minors

We’ve got to help raise up the children of America today
Because they’re sick and it’s no accident
A Corporate display

They want to make us hungry ghosts and to kill our humanity

Our children are getting “dumb and dumber”
Cheetah girls with sex on display
The stupider the easier to control don’t you see

Corporations know the smart ones
aren’t easy to control
Filll them with desire to buy and conformity their every goal

We have become a Nation of Lust
Hail to Having Need
Hungry phantoms born by the Death of humanity

So I ask you what are we teaching our children

You know they learn by what they see
They run around and imitate everything they see on TV

Insatiable ghosts that can only want more
While losing their humanity

Well Hollywood feeds us crap that’s violent and just plain evil
Like “Unaccompanied Minors” and Harry P.
Then nobody understands how Columbine could happen And they say, “How could this come to be?”

Well there’s no place left for children to just be children
In our Society
Except to become Hungry ghosts
Shadows of humanity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First I would like to thank you for dropping by my blog. You are welcome to come by anytime and comment. Just please excuse my tongue-in-cheek writing sometime. I do not ever mean to offend anyone but some of the rednecks in my area I know have sent me some rather nasty e-mails.
Second, your Unaccompanied Minor really hit home with me and I am also amazed many times at what passes as acceptable in this culture anymore.
It is my hope and prayer that intelligent and reasonable people of all faiths come together to overcome those who wish to divide us and play upon our worst unreasonable fears of each other.

Anonymous said...

And one more thing, I will list you on my blog when the craziness that is my house calms down. Sometime this weekend.