Thursday, December 13, 2007

Angelic





My son turned 8 the first weekend of this month. We had a big shabang party for him complete with all the classic childhood games; pin the tail on the donkey, button button who's got the button, hot potatoe, duck duck goose, and the highlight of course, pinata! A great time was had by all, and I still am a bit in shock that he's actually 8!




So the camera sat in the cabinet for a couple of weeks and then the other day I finally downloaded all of the pics onto the computer. Whoa! What a shocker to see that there are these gorgeous orbs in almost every photo from his party!




I have been told by others about orbs and I have seen quite a few pictures of them, but never have they shown up in any of my pictures until now.




1448. Abu Hurairah and Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,




"When a group of people assemble for the remembrance of Allah, the angels surround them (with their wings), (Allah's) mercy envelops them, Sakinah, or tranquillity descends upon them and Allah makes a mention of them before those who are near Him.''[Muslim].


Alhumdulillah!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Assalaam alaykum!

Aren't these amazing?! My mom has them in a lot of her pictures, especially the ones with children in the photos. She even started a file on her computer just for these pictures. Masha'Allah, it is beautiful.

I used to blog at Finding Salihah, http://findingsalihah.blogspot.com, but was offline awhile and discontined it. I'm blogging again, starting a new blog, please drop by sometime. So glad to see that you're still online, I've missed reading your blog! : )

Eid Mubarek!